What every video poker player wants: more Royals!Royal Replay® is a new way to play video poker that increases your chance to hit a royal flush. Making an extra wager activates the Royal Replay® feature, giving you a second hand that automatically draws to a royal flush with payouts not only for hitting the royal but for coming close.
Loading, please wait . . .
How To Play Royal Replay®
- Click on BET MAX to activate the feature. The best hold cards toward a royal flush will automatically be held in the secondary hand.
- You can force 3-to-a-Royal or 4-to-a-Royal on the draw by using the gaff buttons above.
- Adding the Royal Replay® feature will double coin-in for any video poker game without requiring any extra player decisions or slowing down the gameplay.
- Royal Replay® is applicable to all video poker paytables and game styles.
- The Royal Replay® paytable may be adjusted to change the house edge or volatility. The paytable above has a payback of 98% and a hit frequency of 8.8% or 1 in 11.4 hands.
- This demo shows the basic gameplay and selects the royal hold cards in a simple left-to-right fashion whenever two or more draws to a royal are equally valuable, such as 10 of hearts, King of clubs, and three low cards (the 10 would be held). A more complete implementation should allow the player to select their lucky suit or pick the highest-ranking cards first, etc. Such configurations are implementation details but do not affect the mathematics or gameplay.
Other InformationRoyal Replay®:
- is part of the Replay Poker® family of games. Other Replay Poker® games include bonus wagers on hands that automatically draw to five-of-a-kind, flush, or straight.
- is protected by U.S. Patent No. 8,403,737 and is a registered trademark of Olympian Gaming.